Thursday, March 11, 2010

and so the countdown begins...

It's been a while since I've written--mainly due to the fact that while many of my friends from around the world are taking spring break right now, I'm in the middle of probably one of the hardest weeks of the semester. (I guess thats what I get for taking 18 credits this semester...).

So, since I don't have time to sit down and write for fun, I decided I could still look on the bright side of things. I graduate from BYU 5 months from tomorrow! 

After a lot of trial and error, I finally figured out how to add a countdown to my blog. It's not really where I want it but hey, its better than nothing. Hopefully I'll figure out how to move it as I get better at this whole blogging thing. (And maybe when I have more time).

The End.

No comments: