Wednesday, January 26, 2011

an old love restored

I forgot how much I like music. Yep. After several years of rap, hip hop, reggaeton, etc, I got tired of it. Although the beat makes for a good dance party, I just realized how awful the lyrics to most of these songs really are. --So, sadly, I stopped listening to music altogether.

But, I'm glad to say, I have rediscovered my love for music. I've spent a lot of time listening to music at work lately and I remember why I used to love it so much! It can be so uplifting when you listen to the right kind of music. And, it just makes my day so much better!

Some of my new (and old) favorite artists, in no particular order:

Norah Jones
Teddy Geiger
Matt Nathanson
KT Tunstall
Jack Johnson
Matt White
Dido
Deep Blue Something
Edwin McCain
Jason Mraz
Journey
Regina Spektor
Ingrid Michaelson
Alanis Morissette

I told you I've been listening to a lot of music lately. :)



[just because every post needs a picture]

No comments: