Thursday, March 17, 2011

a few thoughts

1. Today I have been pondering the irony of St. Patrick's Day being the green holiday. It makes me feel like it should be green, sunny, and springy outside. Unfortunately, today feels like the coldest day of March yet. :(

2. Its amazing how much better I feel after going to bed at 9pm last night. I've come to the realization that a lot a little sleep does a lot of good in my life.

3. Speaking of good weather and vacation sleep, I'm excited to take advantage of some SUNSHINE when I go to GREECE in three weeks.

4. And of course, a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my only favorite baby brother! I can't believe he is 15 today. Does this mean he is going to start dating girls soon???? My favorite memory of Nathan is the fact that for the first probably 5 years of his life he thought his name was buddy, because that's what we all called him. :) Happy Birthday Buddy! I love you!

No comments: